There have been lots of rumors going around about the Grand Lido Braco. After an early meeting with management, Aaron & Rhoda Block of NFN Travel International have confirmed the following resort changes!
- Beginning November 1, 2009, Grand Lido Braco will be renamed “Breezes Rio Bueno”.
- The French restaurant will keep the same name and become upscale French/Italian and jackets for men will no longer be required.
- The streetside Italian restaurant will become the “Starlight Grill” offering Mongolian BBQ for dinner and late night snacks.
- The Japanese/Sushi and Reggae Cafe will remain the same.
- Victoria’s Market will offer a buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Room service will only be available for the Au Naturel rooms and the one bedroom rooms on the main side. Room service will come out of the Au Naturel clubhouse which will also offer expanded food service.
- The current liquor offerings will remain the same but may be upgraded on the Au Naturel side at some point.
- The Au Naturel side will remain Au Naturel. There are talks about making the Au Naturel side a separate resort with a unique name and one of the names being discussed is “The Village at Rio Bueno”.
- Management plans to make significant improvements to elevate the amenities and service on the Au Naturel and includes the addition of eight gazebos around the pool area with many more quality umbrellas.
- There may also be a separate hotel manager responsible for the Au Naturel side.
Management’s goal is to take the Au Naturel side to another level and to be recognized world wide as the premiere resort for Au Naturel vacations.