Why Get Naked?
OK, some of you might not need a reason to get naked; you just want to try nudism full-stop, but for others this may be the million dollar question.
Just why would perfectly sane people want to get together with a bunch of strangers for the purposes of removing all their clothes?
Well, there are almost as many reasons why people become naturists as there are naturists themselves, but here are my top-twelve reasons :
- The evidence seems to indicate that there is no physical need for clothing, even in the most extreme conditions!
- Many activities, especially swimming, just make more sense naked. ( And you might also save yourself wads of cash! )
- Wearing clothing can seriously damage your health!
The wearing of clothes and underexposure to sunlight have been linked to breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, heart disease, multiple sclerosis and osteoporosis.
- You get lots of fresh air and exercise.
- You’ll liberate your mind and body.
- You’ll increase your self-esteem.
- You’ll have less hang-ups, and a more rounded view of life.
- You’ll experience a greater sense of belonging.
- You’ll re-connect with the environment
- You get to meet lots of nice people.
- You get to go to lots of fabulous places.
- Because it’s FUN!
We can make one promise right now:
Once you’ve tried nudism, you’ll never ask “why” again!